What is dental surgery? Many of us have a misconception about this field of dentistry that stuck in our heads and comes from the 80-90s of the last century. Currently, dental surgery is the most modern dental equipment, the use of tools and means that we couldn’t even dream of, 20-30 years ago. It includes also educated doctors, outstanding specialists in their industry.
The key here is the dentist, his experience and skills. Just like in general medicine surgeons are the best doctors in the industry with great skills, the same is true of Atelier Uśmiechu. In our clinic, work only doctors with great skills and many years of experience in maxillary and dental surgery, who are constantly improving their skills.
What does dental surgery include, what treatments are performed?
- hemisection, i.e. removal of tooth roots,
- wisdom tooth extraction (eights),
- permanent tooth extraction,
- extraction of milk teeth,
- microsurgical procedures, preparation for prosthetic treatments,
- microsurgical procedures, preparation for implantological treatments,
- resection of tooth root tips,
- reconstruction treatments of all types.
Dental surgery treatments
In the case of dental surgery treatment, as with any other, the doctor prepares the patient by giving him anesthetics. It’s important to remember to eat well before the treatment, because it will be impossible for the next few hours. The length of the treatment depends on its difficulty. But there is nothing to fear, because modern medicine allows you to reduce any inconvenience associated with experiencing pain.